- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
(Home >> Advanced >> Virus Scanner)
The ClamAV® Virus Scanner interface scans your cPanel account's services for malicious software. If the ClamAV® Virus Scanner identifies a potential security threat, the system prompts you to perform the appropriate action.
This interface only appears if you install the ClamAV Scanner software in WHM's Manage Plugins interface (Home >> cPanel >> Manage Plugins).
Scan a service
To begin a new scan of a service on your account, perform the following steps:
- Select the service to scan.
- Scan Mail — Scans all of your account's mail folders.
- Scan Entire Home Directory — Scans your account's
- Scan Public FTP Space — Scans all of the folders that you can publicly access through FTP services.
- Scan Public Web Space — Scans all of the folders that you can publicly access through the web.
- Click Scan Now.
In This Document
For Hosting Providers