- Create Custom PHP Directives
- How to Configure PHP and suEXEC from the Command Line
- How to Create Ruby Web Applications
- How to Customize PHP Directives
- How to Deploy Java Applications
- How to Enable Additional CGI Scripts
- How to Limit a User's Available PHP Versions in the MultiPHP Manager
- How to Manage Your php.ini Directives with PHP-FPM
- HTTP Error Codes and Quick Fixes
- The cpuser_service_manager script and the Ubic subsystem
The documents in this section discuss advanced features and procedures for cPanel & WHM web services and programs such as Java and suEXEC.
If you need help with any of these processes, open a technical support ticket.
Some of the documents in this section describe dangerous procedures or unsupported workarounds that we do not guarantee will work in the future. Exercise caution when you execute the steps in these documents.
Before you execute the steps in any of this section's documents, we strongly suggest that you understand the following information:
- These documents do not account for any additional changes or customizations to your server.
- We only tested the instructions in these documents on default installations of CentOS and Red Hat® Enterprise Linux®.