- Connect to Web Disk with Third-Party Software
- How to Connect to Web Disk on Your Mobile Device
- How to Create a Pluggable Statistics Module
- How to Host Git Repositories on a cPanel Account
- How to Install WordPress With cPanel
- How to Send Server Notifications to Custom Services
- How to Set Up a Third-Party RPM Repository with GPG Signatures
- Prepare Perl Scripts for Our Internal Perl
- The Let's Encrypt Plugin
The documents in this section describe advanced functions and procedures that relate to third party software. cPanel & WHM ships with a large collection of third party software that performs a wide variety of functions.
If you need help with any of these processes, open a technical support ticket.
Some of the documents in this section describe dangerous procedures or unsupported workarounds that we do not guarantee will work in the future. Exercise caution when you execute the steps in these documents.
Before you execute the steps in any of this section's documents, we strongly suggest that you understand the following information:
- These documents do not account for any additional changes or customizations to your server.
- We only tested the instructions in these documents on default installations of CentOS and Red Hat® Enterprise Linux®.