- How to Harden PHP
- More about TLS and SSL
- cPHulk Management on the Command Line
- How to Create a ModSecurity Vendor
- Recommended Security Settings
- How to Troubleshoot Jailshell Problems on a Virtuozzo or OpenVZ VPS
- How to Reset a cPanel Subaccount Password
- How to Reset a cPanel Account Password
- How to Create a Report Receiver API for the ModSecurity Rule Reports
- How to Harden Your cPanel System's Kernel
- Tips to Make Your Server More Secure
- How to Determine Password Strength
- PCI Compliance and Software Versions
The documents in this section describe advanced procedures that will help you increase your server's security and prevent malicious attacks.
If you need help with any of these processes, open a technical support ticket.
Some of the documents in this section describe dangerous procedures or unsupported workarounds that we do not guarantee will work in the future. Exercise caution when you execute the steps in these documents.
Before you execute the steps in any of this section's documents, we strongly suggest that you understand the following information:
- These documents do not account for any additional changes or customizations to your server.
- We only tested the instructions in these documents on default installations of CentOS and Red Hat® Enterprise Linux®.