- Download Security
- How to Configure MySQL SSL Connections
- How to Create a Report Receiver API for the ModSecurity Rule Reports
- How to Harden PHP
- How to Harden Your cPanel System's Kernel
- How to Manually Remove the cPanel-Provided Hardened Kernel
- How to Prevent cPanel Users from Creating Certain Domains
- How to Reset a cPanel Account Password
- How to Reset a cPanel Subaccount Password
- How to Troubleshoot Jailshell Problems on a Virtuozzo or OpenVZ VPS
- More about TLS and SSL
- OWASP ModSecurity CRS
- Recommended Security Settings
- Security Levels
- The SSL Installation and Precedence Logic
- How to Adjust Cipher Protocols
- Tips to Make Your Server More Secure
- How to Determine Password Strength
- cPHulk Management on the Command Line
- How to Create a ModSecurity Vendor
The documents in this section describe advanced procedures that will help you increase your server's security and prevent malicious attacks.
If you need help with any of these processes, open a technical support ticket.
Some of the documents in this section describe dangerous procedures or unsupported workarounds that we do not guarantee will work in the future. Exercise caution when you execute the steps in these documents.
Before you execute the steps in any of this section's documents, we strongly suggest that you understand the following information:
- These documents do not account for any additional changes or customizations to your server.
- We only tested the instructions in these documents on default installations of CentOS and Red Hat® Enterprise Linux®.