This set of documents details how to secure your server.
- Additional Security Software — This document describes various scripts and server modification software that you can use to secure your server.
- Basic Security Concepts — This document describes some basic security concepts.
- How to Secure SSH — This document describes how to properly configure SSH access to secure your server.
- Recommended Security Settings Checklist — This document contains a list of recommended security settings for your server.
- Security and Virus Scans in WHM — This document describes how WHM's Security Advisor interface (Home >> Security Center >> Security Advisor) and ClamAV Scanner interface (Home >> Plugins >> Configure ClamAV Scanner) scan you server for viruses and security weaknesses.
- How to Prevent Email Abuse — This document describes how to prevent email abuse on your cPanel & WHM server.