- 11.46 FrontPage Update Blocker
- cPanel PHP Upgrade 5.4 to 5.6
- CVE-2015-0235 GHOST
- CVE-2016-1238 Perl
- CVE-2016-1531 Exim
- CVE-2016-3714 ImageMagick
- CVE-2016-5387 HTTPOXY
- CVE-2016-6662 MySQL
- CVE-2016-9963 Exim
- CVE-2017-1000369 Exim - Stack Clash
- Determine Your System's Status
The documents in this section describe important notices about cPanel & WHM, such as security fixes, upgrade blockers, and system vulnerabilities.
If you need help with any of these processes, open a technical support ticket .
Some of the documents in this section describe dangerous procedures or unsupported workarounds that we do not guarantee will work in the future. Exercise caution when you execute the steps in these documents.
Before you execute the steps in any of this section's documents, we strongly suggest that you understand the following information:
- These documents do not account for any additional changes or customizations to your server.
- We only tested the instructions in these documents on default installations of CentOS and Red Hat® Enterprise Linux®.