PHP exploits are responsible for the vast majority of compromised servers. This set of documents provides information about how to make your PHP configuration more secure.
- How to Edit Your php.ini File — This document contains information about how to secure your PHP configuration.
- PHP Security Concepts — This document contains more in-depth information about why we make specific suggestions about how to secure your PHP.
- PHP FAQ — This document answers frequently asked questions about PHP.
- PHP Options — This document explains how to add functionality to your PHP installation.
- PHP open_basedir Tweak — This document explains how to use PHP's
open_basedir tweak to secure your PHP configuration.