This document explains how to create an Amazon Web Services (AWS) console account.
How to create an Amazon Web Services console account
To create an AWS console account, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to AWS.
- Click Log In to the console or Create a Free Account at the top right of the interface.
- Select I am a new user and enter your preferred email address in the text box.
- Click Sign in using our secure server.
- Enter your name, preferred email address, and desired password in the necessary text boxes.
- Click Create account.
- Enter your information in the following text boxes: Full Name, Company Name, Country, Address, City, State/Province or Region, Postal Code, Phone Number, and Security Check.
- Select the AWS Customer Agreement checkbox.
- Select Create Account and Continue.
- Enter your payment information.