- How to Clean Unmanaged Log Files
- How to Manually Transfer an Account Between Servers
- How to Create Custom Jailed Shell Mounts
- How to Build and Install Custom RPMs
- How to Update Your System
- How to Fix Quotas
- How to Manage your Hard Drive Space
- Release Notes for Legacy cPanel Versions
- RPM Installation Failures
- How to Restart Services
The documents in this section describe advanced functions and procedures for Systems Administrators.
If you need help with any of these processes, open a technical support ticket.
Some of the documents in this section describe dangerous procedures or unsupported workarounds that we do not guarantee will work in the future. Exercise caution when you execute the steps in these documents.
Before you execute the steps in any of this section's documents, we strongly suggest that you understand the following information:
- These documents do not account for any additional changes or customizations to your server.
- We only tested the instructions in these documents on default installations of CentOS and Red Hat® Enterprise Linux®.