- Configure or Disable PHP-FPM with User Pools for EasyApache 4
- How to Access the Command Line
- How to Disable Network Manager
- How to Run the traceroute and ping Commands
- How to Troubleshoot High Disk IO Problems
- Getting Started with Linux Commands
- How to Restart Services
- How to Update Your System
- How to Manually Transfer an Account Between Servers
- How to Create Custom Jailed Shell Mounts
The documents in this section describe advanced functions and procedures for Systems Administrators.
If you need help with any of these processes, open a technical support ticket.
Some of the documents in this section describe dangerous procedures or unsupported workarounds that we do not guarantee will work in the future. Exercise caution when you execute the steps in these documents.
Before you execute the steps in any of this section's documents, we strongly suggest that you understand the following information:
- These documents do not account for any additional changes or customizations to your server.
- We only tested the instructions in these documents on default installations of CentOS and Red Hat® Enterprise Linux®.