- The horde_mysqltosqlite Script
- AutoConfig and Autodiscover
- How to Troubleshoot Horde Data Conversion from MySQL to SQLite
- How to Configure the Exim Outgoing IP Address
- How to Configure Mail Filters
- How to Convert mbox Accounts to Maildir
- How to Create a Spam Email Filter
- How to Create Mail Filter Rules For Mailing Lists
- The BlackBerry FastMail Service
- How to Customize the Exim System Filter File
- How to Edit the exim.conf File
- How to Keep your Email Out of the Spam Folder
- How to Log in to the Sent and Spam Mail Folders Directly
The documents in this section describe advanced procedures for email account management. Remember that some of the changes you make through this information may cause adverse effects on other related or unrelated services. We recommend that you vet any information with your Systems Administrator to ensure that the changes are appropriate for your specific application.
If you need help with any of these processes, open a technical support ticket.
- Some of the documents in this section describe dangerous procedures or unsupported workarounds that we do not guarantee will work in the future. Exercise caution when you execute the steps in these documents.
- Any changes that you make to your email accounts may negatively affect other cPanel & WHM services.
Before you execute the steps in any of this section's documents, we strongly suggest that you understand the following information:
- These documents do not account for any additional changes or customizations to your server.
- We only tested the instructions in these documents on default installations of CentOS and Red Hat® Enterprise Linux®.