- Backup Retention Behavior
- How to Create a Custom Transport Script for Backups
- How to Exclude Files From Backups
- How to Manage Metadata Settings
- How to Run a Manual Backup
- How to Set Up the Google Drive API
- How to Troubleshoot an Rsync Transport Pruning Failure
The documents in this section describe advanced functions and procedures that relate to user and account backups. For basic backup procedures, use the following interfaces:
- The interfaces in WHM's Backup section (WHM >> Home >> Backup).
- cPanel's (cPanel >> Home >> Files >> Backup).
If you need help with any of these processes, open a technical support ticket.
Some of the documents in this section describe dangerous procedures or unsupported workarounds that we do not guarantee will work in the future. Exercise caution when you execute the steps in these documents.
Before you execute the steps in any of this section's documents, we strongly suggest that you understand the following information:
- These documents do not account for any additional changes or customizations to your server.
- We only tested the instructions in these documents on default installations of CentOS and Red Hat® Enterprise Linux®.