This documentation is for cPanel & WHM 11.50 EDGE builds. The "RELEASE" version of our documentation can be found in the 11.48 Documentation space.
(Home >> Domains)
The following documents describe the features in the Domains section of the cPanel interface.
- Subdomains — The Subdomains interface allows you to create and manage subdomains. Subdomains prefix to your domain name and point to a subdirectory within your
Addon Domains — The Addon Domains interface allows you to create and manage addon domains.
Some hosting providers do not allow cPanel users to create addon domains.
- Parked Domains — The Parked Domains interface allows you to create and manage parked domains. Parked domains allow you to redirect website visitors to another domain.
- Redirects — The Redirects interface allows you to create and manage domain redirection.
- Simple DNS Zone Editor — The Simple DNS Zone Editor interface allows you to add and remove A and CNAME DNS records.
- Advanced DNS Zone Editor — The Advanced DNS Zone Editor interface allows you to add, edit, and remove A, AAAA, CNAME, SRV, and TXT DNS records.