Add an autoresponder in Webmail
You can only add autoresponders for non-default email accounts in Webmail. You cannot add an autoresponder for the default email account in Webmail.
You can add an autoresponder for your email account in Webmail. To do this, perform the following steps:
- Log in to your Webmail interface at
example.comrepresents your email address's domain. where
- Follow the directions in the add an autoresponder section to add the autoresponder.
All email messages to your email account will receive this autoresponse until you remove it.
Edit an autoresponder
To edit an autoresponder, perform the following steps:
- Locate the autoresponder that you want to edit in the Current Autoresponders table and click Edit. A new interface will appear.
- Edit the autoresponder's information.
- Click Modify.
Remove an autoresponder
To delete an autoresponder, perform the following steps:
- Locate the autoresponder that you want to delete in the Current Autoresponders table and click Delete. A confirmation message will appear.
- Click Delete Autoresponder.