For cPanel & WHM version 68
(WHM >> Home >> Service Configuration >> Apache Configuration)
This collection of features allows you to configure Apache. Apache functions as your web server software and handles HTTP requests.
- Global Configuration — This interface allows you to adjust several advanced features of the Apache web server.
- PHP and suEXEC Configuration — This interface allows you to change Apache’s PHP handlers' configuration, PHP version, and enable or disable the suEXEC program.
- DirectoryIndex Priority — This interface allows you to specify filenames that Apache will recognize and display as index pages.
- Include Editor — This interface allows you to add other configuration files to your Apache configuration file (
- Reserved IP Address Editor — This interface allows you to configure Apache to ignore HTTP requests on specific IP addresses. Use this feature if you wish to prevent the assignment of specific IP addresses to new accounts.
Memory Usage Restrictions — This interface allows you to calculate and set a new Apache memory limit. A higher process memory limit increases the stability of your server, but may reduce performance slightly. This limit applies to each Apache process, not to all Apache processes combined.
- Log Rotation — This interface allows you to specify which Apache log files cPanel’s
cpanellogddaemon should manipulate.
- Apache access logs to a separate process, so that Apache does not need to restart every time that it processes the logs. To enable this feature, select the Enable Piped Apache Logs checkbox and click Save. — This interface allows you to pipe