For cPanel & WHM version 66
(Home >> Server Status >> Service Status)
This feature displays a list of the server's monitored services.
- Items that are currently functional display a green icon ( ).
- Items that are not currently functional display a red icon ( ).
This section of the interface lists all of the server's monitored services, their current version, and their status.
- Select the services that you wish to monitor in the Service Manager interface (Home >> Service Configuration >> Service Manager).
- You must install any plugin services before you can select them from the server's list of monitored services.
cPanel & WHM servers monitor the following services by default:
cPanel DNSONLY servers monitor the following services by default:
- cPanel DNS Admin Cache
- Exim additional port
- LMTP Server
- Passive OS Fingerprinting daemon
This section of the interface lists the server's load, the current memory used, and the current swap space used, and the status for these items.
This section of the interface lists the disk devices, their mount points, their current usage, and their status.