The following table describes each filter option:
|All||Select all of the domains, regardless of type.|
Select only the main domains. For example:
Select only the subdomains. For example:
Select only the addon domains. For example:
Select only the parked domains. For example:
|All||Select all of the domains, regardless of certificate type.|
Select only the unsecured domains. No certificates secure these domains.
We strongly recommend that you secure all of the domains that your visitors may view. Most modern browsers present visitors with a warning message when they visit an unsecured domain.
|Self-Signed||Select only the domains that a self-signed certificate secures.|
|DV Certificate||Select only the domains that a domain validated (DV) certificate secures.|
|OV Certificate||Select only the domains that a organization validated (OV) certificate secures.|
|EV Certificate||Select only the domains that a Extended Validation (EV) certificate secures.|
|All||Select all of the domains, regardless of certificate status.|
|Active||Select only the domains that active certificates secure.|
|Expired||Select only the domains that expired certificates secure.|
|Expiring Soon||Select only the domains secured by certificates that expire soon (for example, in the next thirty days).|
|All||Select all of the domains, regardless of AutoSSL status.|
Select only the domains AutoSSL includes.
Select only the domains that AutoSSL does not include.
The Domains table
The Domains table displays each domain's certificate and provides options to view or upgrade the certificate.
You can click on a lock icon to upgrade your certificate.
Domain — This column displays a complete or filtered list of all domains on the cPanel account.
Certificate — This column graphically represents all or the certificates for a quick reference.
- Self-Signed certificate —
- Domain validated (DV) certificate not via AutoSSL —
- Domain validated (DV) certificate via AutoSSL —
- Organization validated (OV) certificate —
- Extended validation (EV) certificate —
Actions — This column displays applicable options to view, upgrade, or purchase the certificate that secures each domain. You can also include or exclude each domain from AutoSSL.
- View Certificate — View the certificate of the domain if the certificate exists. The Manage SSL Hosts section of cPanel's SSL/TLS interface (Home >> Security >> SSL/TLS) will appear in a new window.
Upgrade Certificate or Purchase Certificate — Upgrade or purchase a certificate for the domain. cPanel's SSL/TLS Wizard interface (Home >> Security >> SSL/TLS Wizard) will appear, which will display the specified domain and available certificates.
These actions only appear for applicable domains.
Include during AutoSSL or Exclude from AutoSSL — Apply or remove AutoSSL for this domain. For more information about AutoSSL, read our Manage AutoSSL documentation.
To select multiple domains, perform the following steps:
- Select or deselect the checkboxes to add or remove the applicable domains.
- Click Include Domains during AutoSSL or Exclude Domains during AutoSSL at the top-left of the interface. For example, click Include 5 Domains during AutoSSL.