For cPanel & WHM version 66.
(Home >> Software >> Module Installers)
This section of the Module Installers interface allows you to manage and install PECL (PHP Extension Community Library) libraries.
Select a PHP version
This section of the interface allows you to specify the version of PHP on which you will install the modules.
To select a specific version of PHP, perform the following steps:
- Select a PHP version from the menu.
- Click Apply.
Module Include Path
This section of the interface specifies that filepath to which the system will install the PHP PECL module that you select, for example:
Find a PHP Pecl
This section of the interface allows you to search for and install a library from the PECL repository. When you install a PHP PECL library, the system enables the PHP extension by default.
If you know the exact name of the library that you wish to install, enter its name in the Install a PHP Pecl text box and click Install Now.
To search for and install a PHP library, perform the following steps:
- Use either of the following methods to find the desired library:
- Enter a search term in the available text box and click Go.
Click Show Available Modules to list PECL's available PHP libraries.
- Module Name — The library's name.
- Version — The library's version number.
- Description — The library's description.
- Actions — The actions that you may perform for that library.
- Click Install next to the library that you wish to download and install.
- To view a library’s documentation, click Show Docs for that library.
- If you did not find the desired library, enter a new keyword in the Search text box and click Go.
The Installed PHP Pecl(s) table lists all of the libraries that exist on your server.
For each installed library, the table displays the following information:
|Module Name||The library's name.|
|Version||The library's version number.|
You can perform the following actions for each library: