For cPanel & WHM version 64
(Home >> Account Information >> List Suspended Accounts)
This feature lists your server's suspended accounts and allows you to unsuspend or terminate an account. You can suspend both users and individual domains.
When you suspend an account or domain, the system disables their passwords. This is useful if a user fails to comply with your terms of service or they fail to pay their bill for service.
The table of accounts displays the following columns:
- Domain — Displays the suspended domain.
- User — Displays the cPanel account that owns the domain.
- Owner — Displays the reseller who owns the account. This column may display
rootif no reseller accounts exist on the server.
- Date Suspended — Displays the date and time of the account's suspension.
- Reason — Displays the reason for account suspension, if the WHM user who suspended the account entered a reason.
- Locked — Displays whether a system administrator has locked the suspension. Only the
rootuser or root-enabled users can unsuspend a locked account.
How to suspend and unsuspend accounts
To unsuspend an account, click the corresponding Unsuspend button for the account.
To terminate an account, click the corresponding Terminate button for the account. For more information, read our Terminate Accounts documentation.
For more information about how to suspend and unsuspend accounts, read our Manage Account Suspension documentation.
There is no content with the specified labels