For cPanel & WHM version 56
(Home >> Advanced >> Support Request)
This document describes functionality from cPanel's deprecated x3 theme. We strongly recommend that you use cPanel's current theme (Paper Lantern) instead.
- We removed the deprecated x3 theme from new installations in cPanel & WHM version 60.
- Make certain that you read the appropriate documentation for your version of cPanel & WHM.
- For more information, read our What's My Version Number documentation.
- cPanel's Paper Lantern theme does not include certain x3 theme-specific features.
- For a complete list of Paper Lantern features, read our cPanel Features List documentation.
- If you need a feature that the Paper Lantern theme does not include, submit a feature request.
cPanel’s interface includes an area that allows you to request support from your web host by email. This function may or may not be active based on your web host’s configuration and terms. It is important to know how your web host handles support requests, because it will vary from web host to web host.
This page may be different for individual users. This feature depends on how your hosting provider wants to handle support requests. For information about how to submit support requests, contact your hosting provider.
Submit a Support Request
To submit a support request through the cPanel interface, perform the following steps:
- Fill out the Name, Email, Subject, and Issue text boxes.
- Click Submit.
Specify the email address at which you wish to be contacted. If you do not submit the appropriate email address in the Email text box, your issue may go unresolved.
- Be as clear and concise as you can about your issue. The more information you provide about your problem, the easier it will be for the technical support staff to assist you.