For cPanel & WHM 54
(Home >> Account Information >> List Accounts)
To further control the way accounts are displayed, you can select a page number, First, Last, All, or All (Forget Search, Sort).
Control how accounts display
You can change how accounts display in the following ways:
- Click a page number to display the set of accounts that correspond to that page. You can select the appropriate boxes to skip to the first or last page.
- Click All to display all accounts in one page.
- Click Paged to revert the listed accounts back to numbered pages.
- Click All (Forget Search, Sort) to display all of your accounts, regardless of the search parameters you have entered.
- This option only appears after a search or a sort has taken place.
You can also click the header of any column in the list to sort accounts by that category. For example, to list accounts alphabetically by domain, click Domain. To reverse the list, click Domain again.
To change the number of accounts listed per page, enter in the desired amount in the Per Page box.