For cPanel & WHM 11.48
(Home >> Logs >> Raw Access Logs)
Raw access logs are text files that contain information about your website's visitors and the content that they accessed. This interface allows you to download your access log in
This section allows you to configure cPanel to automatically archive logs and when to automatically delete them.
Select the Archive logs in your home directory at the end of each stats run every 24 hours checkbox to save archived logs into your cPanel account's home directory each time the system processes your website's statistics.
The system processes website statistics approximately every 24 hours.
- Select the Remove the previous month's archived logs from your home directory at the end of each month checkbox to remove the previous month's logs at the end of each month.
- Click Save to store your changes.
Download and View your Raw Access Logs
The table in this section of the interface lists the domains on your account and the log information.
- Domain — A list of the domains on your account.
- Last Update — The date of the most recent update to the log file.
- Disk Usage — The amount of disk space that the log files consume.
- Linked Domains — A list of the parked domains that exist on top of the domain.
To access a domain's raw access log, perform the following steps:
- Click the domain name link to download that domain's raw access log to your computer.
Decompress the file with your preferred archive and compression utility program.
Archived Raw Logs
This section lists the archived logs your account's home directory contains.
- Click the filename to download that archived log.
You can also view the log file through the command line in your
usernameis your cPanel username. Use your preferred text editor to open the
If you do not have any archived log files, this section will not display any filenames.