For cPanel & WHM 11.46
(Home >> Preferences >> Update Contact Information)
Use this interface to change your primary contact email addresses. These email addresses function as the main contact points to notify you of new information about your website.
We recommend that you use an email address that is not affiliated with your website, in case you experience problems with your website’s email.
The series of check boxes below your email address(es) determine why cPanel might contact you. cPanel may send you an email for any of the following occurrences:
- Send notifications to your contact email address when you are reaching your disk quota. — Your website will soon reach the maximum amount of disk space.
- If you have a full disk quota, you cannot modify existing files or add new files to your website.
- Delete old or unused files, or upgrade your hosting plan, to fix this issue.
- Send notifications to your contact email address when you are reaching your bandwidth usage limit. — Your website will soon have received the maximum amount of traffic that it is allowed.
- After you reach your maximum bandwidth, visitors cannot access your website.
- You must upgrade your hosting plan to fix this issue. Otherwise, you must wait until the limit is reset. Generally, this limit resets at the end of each month.
- Send notifications to your contact email address when one of your email accounts approaches or is over quota. — One of your email addresses will soon use its maximum amount of disk space.
- Delete old email, or upgrade your hosting plan, to resolve this issue.
Click Save to store the changes.