For cPanel & WHM 11.46
(Home >> Server Configuration)
The Server Configuration section of WHM allows you to configure your server beyond the settings that you specified with the Initial Setup Wizard interface the first time that you logged in.
- Basic cPanel & WHM Setup — This interface allows you to configure basic options for cPanel & WHM (for example, contact information or nameservers).
- Change Root Password — This interface allows you to change your server's
rootpassword without the old
- Configure cPanel Cron Jobs — This interface allows you to configure cron jobs for cPanel & WHM updates and backups.
- Initial Quota Setup — This interface initializes a scan to ensure that your server uses disk quotas properly for your cPanel users.
Server Time — This interface allows you to set your server's time zone and synchronize its time with the time server.
Your server's time must synchronize with the time server for your cPanel license to work.
- Statistics Software Configuration — This interface allows you to view information about your server’s statistics and statistics software.
- Tweak Settings — This interface allows you to configure settings for cPanel, WHM, and the associated services.
- Update Preferences — This interface allows you to define an update configuration for cPanel & WHM. For example, specify whether you want to update your server automatically or manually.