For cPanel & WHM 11.46
If you have questions,
If you installed an operating system from a source other than the cPanel & WHM installer, perform the following actions to make cPanel & WHM compatible with your system.
Disable SELinux security features
- For cPanel & WHM to run on your server, SELinux must remain disabled.
- Enforcing and permissive modes will not allow cPanel & WHM to function properly. For more information about SELinux modes, read the SELinux Mode documentation.
- To check whether SELinux is enabled on your server, run the
- Do not transfer the SELinux configuration file between computers. It may destroy the file's integrity.
To disable SELinux security features, use one of the following methods, and then reboot the server:
- Use the graphical interface while you configure your operating system.
- Edit the
/etc/selinux/configfile from the command line, and set the
Make certain that the pound sign (
#) does not precede
# precedes this configuration option, the system will ignore the option.
Deactivate the default firewall and check for updates
To deactivate the firewall and check for updates, run the following commands: