For cPanel & WHM 11.44
(Home >> Security)
The following documents describe the features of the cPanel Security box.
- Password Protect Directories — This feature allows you to restrict access to certain parts of your website.
- IP Deny Manager —This feature can block a single IP address or a range of IP addresses.
- SSL/TLS Manager — This feature allows you to manage SSL/TLS keys, certificates, and signing requests. These features are intended to make your website more secure.
- SSH/Shell Access — These features allow you to connect to your server remotely.
- HotLink Protection — These features allow you to prevent the theft of bandwidth by other websites.
- Leech Protect — These features allow you to deny users the ability to share passwords publicly.
- GnuPG Keys — These features allow create and manage GnuPG keys, which use the “public key approach” to encryption.