For cPanel & WHM 11.44
(Home >> Backup >> Legacy Restore Multiple Backups)
This feature allows you to restore multiple accounts simultaneously with your most recent individual backups.
For this feature to work, you must enable account backups in WHM's Backup Configuration interface (Home >> Backup >> Backup Configuration).
Restore multiple backups
To restore multiple accounts simultaneously, perform the following steps:
- Select whether you wish to restore the most recent monthly, weekly, or daily backup.
- Select the checkboxes that correspond to the accounts that you wish to restore.
- Configure the other options within the menu.
- Only recreate accounts if necessary.
The Give IP Address option assigns the account a new IP address from the IP address pool.
If the account that you wish to restore holds subdomains, select the appropriate checkbox to restore their entries.
- If you wish to restore an account’s MySQL databases or mail configuration file, select the appropriate checkbox.
- Click Select Column below each column to select all of the options within the column.
- Click Deselect Column below each column to deselect all of the options within the column.
- Click Select All below the menu to select all of the options within the menu.
- Click Reverse Selection to deselect any of the previously selected options and select any options that you did not previously select.
- Click Start Restore to begin the restoration process.
- WHM will display a dialog box that informs you that if you close the window or click your browser’s Back button, the system will stop the restoration process.
- Click OK.
- The system will display an interface which shows the progress of the restoration.
- To end the process, click Abort Restore.
- To skip to the next account to be restored, click Skip Account.