For cPanel & WHM 11.44
(Home >> Backup >> Legacy Restore Backups)
This feature allows you to restore an account from a recently-created legacy backup file.
- This feature is only available if you enable legacy account backups in WHM's Legacy Backup Configuration interface (Home >> Backup >> Legacy Backup Configuration).
- You must enable the Incremental Backup feature in WHM's Legacy Backup Configuration interface in order to restore incremental backups.
- To restore an account that exists on another server, use the features that are available in WHM's Transfers section (Home >> Transfers).
To restore backups, perform the following steps:
- Click the type of backup that you wish to use.
- Select the account that you wish to restore.
Select the checkboxes that correspond to desired configuration options for the restored account.
- You should only recreate accounts if it is absolutely necessary.
- The Dedicated IP Address option assigns a new IP address from the IP address pool to the account.
- If the account contains subdomains, select the appropriate checkbox to restore their entries.
- This feature restores both locally-stored and remotely-stored MySQL databases.
- Click Start Restore.