For cPanel & WHM 11.40
(Home >> cPanel)
This area covers features that directly relate to your cPanel customers, under the cPanel heading in the WHM interface.
- Branding — This feature allows you to change the look of your users’ cPanel interfaces by replacing the default images with your own.
- Change Log — This document provides information about the Change Log feature. This feature tracks and lists changes in our software.
- Install cPAddons — This set of features allows you to add and manage addons and vendors.
- Manage cPAddons — This interface allows you to activate moderation, force cPAddon updates, and uninstall deprecated cPAddons by user.
- Manage Plugins — This document covers adding and removing plugins. Plugins are pieces of software provide additional functionality for your server.
- Modify cPanel WHM News — This feature allows you to broadcast messages to your users and/or resellers. The messages are displayed in their cPanel or WHM interfaces.
- Reset a Mailman Password — This feature allows you to reset the main password for any mailing lists associated with your server, including the password for the Mailman mailing list software.
- Synchronize FTP Passwords— This feature will attempt to repair FTP password issues. You may need to synchronize your FTP passwords if you have reinstalled the FTP server software.
- Upgrade to Latest Version — This feature will allow you to update your cPanel & WHM software in accordance with the preferences you entered on the Update Config screen.