For cPanel & WHM 11.40
(Home >> Account Functions >> Password Modification)
This feature allows you to change passwords for any of your existing reseller or cPanel accounts.
You are able to make a new password without the original password, which can be useful if the original password has been lost, forgotten, or compromised.
Passwords are irretrievable. If a password is lost or forgotten, a new one must be created.
To change an account’s password:
- Enter the new password in the New Password text box.
- Confirm the password in the Password (Again) text box.
- Remember to choose a secure password. You may obtain a secure password by clicking the Generate Password button.
- Select an account under Account Selection.
- You may also use the Account Search feature to search for an account by domain or by user.
- Click Change Password.
Click Change to store the new password.