For cPanel & WHM 11.40
(Home >> Security Center >> Manage root's SSH Keys)
You can delete, view, and authorize SSH keys on your web server with the two lists on the Manage SSH Keys interface.
The following functions are identical for both the public and private key lists.
Manage SSH keys
To delete an SSH key:
- Click Delete Key next to the appropriate key under the Actions heading.
- Confirm that you would like to delete the key on the following page.
To view or download an SSH key:
- Click the View/Download Key link next to the appropriate key under the Actions heading.
- To download the key, copy the contents of the text box to a file on your computer.
To authorize/deauthorize an SSH key:
- Click the Manage Authorization link next to the appropriate key under the Actions heading.
- Click the Authorize or Deauthorize button on the following screen.
You may only authorize or deauthorize public keys on your web server. As long as the public key is deauthorized, a user will not be able to log in with the associated private key.