For cPanel & WHM 11.40
(Home >> Locales)
This feature allows you to change the language displayed in your users' cPanel interfaces.
- Configure Application Locales — This feature allows you to choose the language of the statistics software associated with each locale setting.
- Copy a Locale — This feature allows you to duplicate a locale into a standard locale or a non standard locale.
- Delete a Locale — This feature allows you to delete a locale.
- Edit a Locale — This feature provides three tools to help you edit a locale.
- Locale XML Download — This feature allows you download an existing locale (language) in XML format.
- Locale XML Upload— This feature allows you upload an existing locale (language) in XML format
- View Available Locales — This interface allows you to view available locales, cross referenced against the themes in which they are available.
When you choose a language other than English, you may still see English text in some areas of cPanel. We continue to work to provide 100% translation coverage, so there is no need to report untranslated cPanel interfaces.
- WHM Locales User Guide — This Locales User Guide explains the importance of using a WHM Locale Editor to edit a locale. It also provides the steps to create a non-standard locale.
- — This document details how to distribute an edited locale to multiple servers.