For cPanel & WHM 11.40
(Home >> Account Information >> List Accounts)
This feature will list all of the accounts hosted on your server. The interface provides a number of options for you to edit as well. For example, you can change the master password for an account, IP addresses that are associated with accounts, or primary contact email addresses. In order to access many of these functions you must click the edit icon.
- Change an Account Password — You can use the List Accounts interface to change the password for any of your accounts. This is useful in the event that the password has been lost or compromised.
- Change an Account Contact Email — If the contact address for an account has changed, you may update it with the List Accounts interface.
- Log In to a User's Account with the Root Password — You can access a user’s cPanel account through the List Accounts menu. This can be useful when the user’s account needs to be configured to match any of your requirements.
- Change an Account's IP Address — You can assign a new IP address to accounts with the List Accounts menu.
- Change an Account's Disk Partition — You can use the List Accounts feature to change the partition that holds the account. This can be useful if one partition is almost full or needs more space for its normal operation.
- Change an Account Quota — Quota, in this case, refers to an account’s disk quota. The disk quota is a limit on how much data an account’s directory can contain. The quota is defined in Megabytes (MB). You are able to change an account’s disk quota with the List Accounts menu. This can be useful when an account owner changes the account's web hosting plan.
- Change an Account Package — You can change an account’s package with the List Accounts feature. This can be useful when an account holder has changed the account's hosting package.
- Access the Modify an Account Page — You are able to access the main account modification page from the List Accounts menu. This is the main feature that allows you to reconfigure specifics about an existing account. See our documentation about the Modify an Account interface for more information.
- Search for Accounts — The List Accounts interface contains two search features. The first, in the upper right-hand corner, is a simple search form. The second is located at the bottom of the interface as a more complex search menu.
- Sort Listed Accounts — You can further control the way accounts are displayed.
- Export Account Information — From the List Accounts interface, you can generate a list of your accounts and related information, which you can then paste into a plain text file. This is useful if you wish to save the information as a CSV (comma-separated values) file, which is readable by Microsoft Excel® and most database programs.