For cPanel & WHM 11.40
(Home >> IP Functions)
This area of WHM lets you manage IP addresses associated with your server.
- Add a New IP Address — This feature allows you to add an IP address to your IP pool. This pool will be used, for example, when you assign a static IP address to a new account.
- Change Site's IP Address — This feature allows you to change a domain’s IP address. To use this feature, you will need to have available IP addresses in your IP address pool.
- Configure Remote Service IPs — This interface allows you to specify remote mail server and remote nameserver IP addresses.
- Enable IPv6 — This feature allows users with
rootaccess to assign an IPv6 address to a specific account.
- IP Migration Wizard — This feature will help you change the IP addresses of all of the cPanel accounts hosted by your server.
- IPv6 Ranges — This feature allows you to add or delete an IPv6 address range.
- Rebuild the IP Address Pool — This feature will scan existing IP addresses bound to the server in order to locate IP addresses not linked to a domain.
- Show IP Address Usage — This feature will display, in a convenient list, all of the information about how your IP addresses are being used.
- Show or Delete Current IP Addresses — This feature will display the IP addresses bound to your server. It will also allow you to remove these IP addresses from the server. However, you will not be able to delete an IP addressthat is in use.
- Show Edit Reserved IPs — This feature allows you to reserve any IP address that is currently in your address pool.